Dave Bunchby David Bunch, Secretary

February 22, 2011, Chevy's Restaurant, Novato

President Greg Maissen called the meeting to order at 7:08 p.m.
In attendance: President Greg Maissen, Vice President Vern Rogers, TreasurerJerry Gladstone,
 Secretary & Goodie Store David Bunch, Membership Director Bob Schoenherr, Autocross Director
Tom Strobel, Concours Director James Heisey, Web mistress Barbara McCrory, Zone 7 Rep Sharon Neidel.

Minutes: The minutes of the January meeting were approved as submitted by vote.

President's Report: a. Safety Chairperson - Greg has contacted Bill Newton who has been the "Safety
Chair". Bill is no longer interested in serving that position. When David Bunch made Bill the "Safety Chair"
it was for the Autocrosses only. Now PCA has made the "Safety Chair" a regional position which includes
autocrosses, driving tours, tech sessions etc. Also, PCA has implemented a "Safety Committee". A
posting will be in the next der Riesenbaum asking for a volunteers. Discussion on possible candidates for
the Safety Chairperson; b. Bylaws Revision - The revised Bylaws will be posted on the website. A
postcard will be mailed to members asking them to review the Bylaws online then return the postcard with
their vote; c. Charity Chairperson - A posting will be in the next der Risenbaum asking for a volunteer; d.
Privacy Policy - Distributed copies of the "PCA Privacy and Usage Policy" and the paragraph that will be
posted on our website which includes the link to PCA's policy was approved as submitted by vote.

Zone 7 Rep Report: a. Sharon gave a report on the PCA National Board meeting just held in Las
Vegas; b. Also provided a copy of GGR's Procedure Manual for the Board's review. Almost all of the
other regions in Zone 7 have a procedure manual to use with the Bylaws; c. The "PCA Region
Procedures Manual" (RPM) is online and extra copies can be ordered. We will order a couple extra
copies.

Vice President's Report: We have 17 people signed up for this Saturday's Breakfast Run to Point
Reyes Station. Will get more this week depending on the weather forecast. Vern will send people count to
Bob Hall. Discussion on who will be leading this Breakfast Run and future ones.

Treasurer's Report: a. Jerry thanked Cris Fischer for her help and for answering his questions. Also
thanked Barbara McCrory for her assistance in reviewing the tax history of the club; b. Since there was
not a January report, distributed a "Profit & Loss" statement for the period January 1 through February
20. Statement showed a net loss of -$1,387; c. Final payment of $2,233 was made to the Corinthian
Yacht Club for the Holiday Party, of which $600 is being disputed; d. $713 was paid to ESCA for our
share of the AX porta-potties from 2010; e. Received $344 from PCA for Membership Dues; f. Jerry
asked board members when turning in any income or expenses to provide more detailed information.

Secretary's Report: No report at this time.

der Riesenbaum Editor's report: Chris is out-of-town but had submitted his report via email with
the deadlines for the March newsletter. Newsletter will be getting a "new look".

Membership Director's Report: a. 3 New members, 5 Transfers in, 0 Transfers out, 28 Renewals, 6
Non-renewals, 12 Dual members. We currently have 490 Official Members and 356 Affiliate Members for
a total membership of 846; b. Bob is getting requests for name badges from members who never
received theirs. Vern will forward a list of name badges that he ordered before Bob took it over.

Autocross Director's Report: a. Had 17 people attend the AX Trailer &Tech session. Teched 3 cars,
reviewing items on the Tech checklist; b. Lunch truck provided lunch for attendees. Still waiting on the
airport to approve the lunch truck at the autocrosses. Tom has worked with them to make up a price list to
be posted; c. Purchased 2 additional helmets from Wine Country Motorsports to replace ones that were
"out-of-date"; d. Tom donated 16 chairs to the AX to replace the ones currently used; e. Tom requested
the Board's approval to purchase to new canopy tops to replace the current tops that are ripped & torn.
Purchase was approved as submitted by vote; f. Tom presented a new AX registration procedure that will
be tried at the first AX; g. Discussion regarding an AX Co-Chair.

Goodie Store Director's Report: a. The year-end inventory was prepared and forwarded to Jerry; b.
Turned over to Jerry copies of all invoices since David took over the Goodie Store.

Web mistress's Report: Barb showed a preview of the new website she has been working on. The
new website should be up within the week. Just need to complete all the links and have "keywords"
uploaded.

Concours Director's Report: James received a call from Ledson to confirm the September 25 date
even though it had already been done with a different person at Ledson.

Advertising Director's Report: No report.

CASA: Have gotten some questions about CASA, maybe a write-up for the newsletter should be done.

Next meeting: 7 p.m. Tuesday March 29, 2011 at Chevy's Restaurant, Novato
Meeting was adjourned at 9:37 p.m.